Latest Event Updates

Weather affects start date

Posted on Updated on

The intention had been to depart tomorrow (7th), but a forecast of 34 kts two days later (9th) has suggested (strongly) that we delay our departure until Sunday (10th).  As it happens, that will give me a bit of time to wrestle with the presentation of this Blog!!!!

2014-09-29 15-57a

Ken’s first ever blog

Posted on Updated on

Here we go, then!  Happy reading